Resetting Corel Video Studio
When do we use this option?
Resetting VideoStudio to default settings requires renaming or removing a specific folder under the User Profile.
This process also resets the program library, so re-importing your
videos, images or music files may be necessary afterwards.
Resetting the program
Locate this folder..........
1. On the keyboard, launch the Run box by pressing the Windows button then the letter R (Windows + R)
2. In the Open box, type %APPDATA% and press the enter key. Will locate the roaming folder.
3. In the new window, locate the Ulead Systems folder.
4. Open the "Corel VideoStudio Pro" folder for (32 Bit) or Corel VideoStudio Pro (x64)
5. Rename appropriate folder as image above
Running Video Studio will create a new folder.